• March 27, 2018 at 12:58 pm

Right now, I’m walking twice per day, a half hour each.  Is that really enough to make a difference to my calorie burning?  I know it makes a difference with my overall health but is a couple of walks really going to make a difference to my weight? I’m starting to wonder

• April 2, 2018 at 1:22 pm

I think it makes a very good difference.  Use a tracker to find out a ballpark of how much you’re burning.  That  should help you find out how much you’re earning in terms of food or calories.  I hope that helps!

• April 9, 2018 at 12:29 pm

It’s definitely making a difference.  It goes beyond calorie burning.  You’re building and maintaining muscle and your heart health.  Those contribute to weight loss,too.  It means you’ll burn more calories all the time, not just when you’re out for your walk.  Keep it up.  It’s definitely making a really good difference.

• April 12, 2018 at 1:17 pm

Is it making enough difference to lose weight or let me have another snack every day, or is it just enough that it helps the way I’m eating now but it’s really the diet that matters, not just walks.

• April 19, 2018 at 12:57 pm

I would definitely say that it is making enough of a difference that you can up what you eat, but not a eat a lot.  Like you could have more carrot sticks and celery, that sort of thing.  It might be better if you eat the same number of smart snacks as always and then you can take advantage of the extra space.  You can eat better snacks or more in yoru snack instead of more snacks.