• April 10, 2018 at 1:02 pm

what are the best in-ear earphones for a workout or doing things actively so they don’t keep falling out? I”m getting very frustrated with that but I don’t want over-ear headphones.

• April 16, 2018 at 1:50 pm

I like anything that has the wrap over the ear.  Also, I find that if you wear your earbuds wrapped up and around over your ear instead of coming from underneath, they stay in better anyway.  I like the kind that go right into your ear more than the type that sit on the outside (if that makes sense)

• April 19, 2018 at 1:17 pm

How do you wrap them over your ear?  I can’t picture that. Mine have a left and a right and they only fit in their designated ears.  Do you ahve to switch them so the left is in the right?

• April 26, 2018 at 12:47 pm

I’ve done that.  You do have to swap them. That’s the only “problem” but I really don’t find it makes the slightest bit of difference.  Just tuck them into your ear upside down and wrap the wire over your ear and then down behind it.  If you accidentally tug the wire, it will usually stay in place.  Worst case, you’ll need to adjust it a bit but you won’t have to actually pick it up from swinging.  You can just poke it back into the ideal spot.