• February 14, 2018 at 12:04 am

I just got two yoga blocks (they come individually so I had to buy two of them separately).  I like them.  They’re well made and strong.  They are extremely light and I like that mine are teal, green and lime green.  fun and happy bright.  The one thing I wish wasn’t the case was that if I slide them across carpet while leaning forward off my mat, they don’t slide nicely.  They take effort.  I don’t know if any blocks could slide well on carpet but these don’t.  I like them for everything else.  I like that all the edges are beveled so that there aren’t any “sharp” edges to dig in when leaning on them.  I think they were way too expensive considering they’re just foam blocks but they really are designed very well.

• February 20, 2018 at 12:55 am

That’s actually something I have experienced when I try to do my yoga workouts on carpet. I actually had more luck with my yoga blocks when the plastic was still on them from when I first bought them. I remember being disappointed that I took the plastic off.  I wish I could have put it back!

• February 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

I know what you mean about the price.  Some of them are so well made but when it comes down to it, they’re foam blocks in a good shape.  It couldn’t possibly make sense that they would cost that much to make or that they would be that expensive to ship even since they’re so light.  What’s with the mark-up?  I’d think they’d be available at the 99 cent store!

• March 2, 2018 at 1:14 am

Maybe you’re pressing too hard on them.  Mine don’t do that.  They’re not as smooth on carpet as on floor but they still go.  Maybe you’re on a funny angle?

• March 9, 2018 at 12:46 am

Thanks!  I appreciate the comments.  I really do like the blocks I got.  I’ve been using them ok since I first reveiwed them.  I still wish they slid on carpet but I’m just fine with them.