• July 12, 2018 at 2:47 pm

Do you have to change what you eat because you have your gall bladder out?  Is it a big change? Do you get really sick of you don’t follow the rules?

• July 23, 2018 at 1:53 pm

I think you’re supposed to reduce the amount of fat you eat. I’m not sure if that’s just at the start or if it’s forever.  A friend of mine had hers out and I remember her mentioning having to cut down on fat or she’d have digestive issues.  I just don’t know if that’s a long term lifestyle thing or not.

• July 26, 2018 at 1:42 pm

I think you can eat virtually normally (within reason – we should all be careful about what we eat when it comes to extremes).  At the start, you are supposed to keep your fat intake down so you don’t end up spending a lot of time in the bathroom.  Just ease back into eating normally as you heal up.

• August 2, 2018 at 2:35 pm

I agree that it’s probably something you need to start off careful but you’ll probably be fine after that. Talk to your doctor though.  They’ll know for sure.  Surgeons that take gall bladders out have done it hundreds of times. They know what the answers are.