• February 13, 2018 at 12:54 am

I want to start drinking teas on a more regular basis.  Ones with or without caffeine.  I’m already drinking green tea, peppermint tea, hibiscus tea and decaf green.  What else should I be drinking that is good for health and digestion overall?  I’m hoping for more options so I’ll be more interested in keeping up the habit without getting bored.

• February 16, 2018 at 2:54 am

Good question.  I would definitely say a ginger tea.  Ginger is wonder for your health and is very calming to the stomach.  Just make sure that you let them steep for a long time.  The flavor should be strong.  otherwise, you’re likely not getting enough of it to really do too much.  It tastes amazing.  I love it. You can have it plain or you can add other ingredients to it like lemon.  you can also mix it with decaf green tea for a ton of extra benefits.

• February 24, 2018 at 1:28 am

Have you tried one with turmeric in it?  I really like the ones that combine with turmeric.  Fantastic anti-inflammatory.  Good for the whole body and great for keeping down swelling, pain and redness.  Tastes great with green tea too.

• February 28, 2018 at 12:16 am

Doesn’t turmeric taste like mustard? I’d think that would taste pretty strange. Maybe it wouldn’t.  Some flavors have surprising tastes.  I just picture it in my head as being odd.

• March 6, 2018 at 12:27 am

turmeric does taste like mustard but if there’s just a bit of it in the tea and there are a lot of other strong flavors like ginger or cinnamon, then it covers it.

• March 9, 2018 at 12:35 am

That’s great.  In that case, maybe I’ll give it a try.  I hope there are some option at my supermarket.