• June 28, 2018 at 7:30 pm

A few months ago, all I heard was good things about Keto.  Now, I’m starting to see a lot of doctors, nutritionists and other health experts are recommending against it.  Is it just that we don’t actually know if it’s good for us or not?  Or is it that it’s actually turning out to be bad?

• July 5, 2018 at 12:26 pm

You’re right! I hadn’t noticed that until you said something and then googled it but you’re right.  A lot of keto based diets are getting panned by respected doctors and there’s even a physicians group in australia looking to ban a netflix documentary that recommends keto dieting through what they say is false science.  that’s really a shame.  People are losing weight so fast on it but it’s making them sick.  or at least it’s putting them at risk of getting sick.Such a shame.

• July 10, 2018 at 7:10 pm

It might also be good even though it has a bad side.  Researchers just found it helps to make some chemo drugs more effective.  That has to mean that it works well in some ways in the body.

• July 17, 2018 at 2:00 pm

I don’t think it is good or bad, yet.  I think it’s not right for some people but has some good possibilities. But it really needs to be studied more to know.  It could be amazing for the average person but how are we to know if it causes problems after extended use?  We don’t because we have to keep studying it over time.

• July 24, 2018 at 11:46 am

I’m glad I’m not the only one who has been thinking about this.  Thanks guys.  I guess it’s really just  a matter of being reasonable and not overdoing things until there is some kind of study done that is big and can say who it’s good for.