• April 24, 2018 at 12:34 pm

Is there such thing as a guided keto program like jenny craig or weight watchers but for keto? I have a great friend who is so successful with keto but I need more guidance than what she has, at least at the start.  Do programs for that style exist?

• April 30, 2018 at 2:43 pm

That’s a really good question.  THere probably is.  Have you checked the various types of available diet guidance here on Sharefit?  You might be able to find something in your area if you were hoping to have guidance in person.  Otherwise you can always contact a dietitian.

• May 7, 2018 at 12:55 pm

I think it’s likely possible to combine them.  You could try to go keto with weight watchers for example. WW gives you lots of freedom to choose the food you want.  So you could bring the idea behind keto to the points and guidance of ww.  I bet you’d lose really great that way.  You can always call a rep and ask.

• May 10, 2018 at 1:17 pm

hmmm, ok thanks.  I was really hoping that there was a Jenny Keto or Weight Watchers Keto style haha.  I’ll keep looking but I bet you’re right.   I wonder if that will start picking up as keto keeps being more and more popular.

• May 17, 2018 at 1:18 pm

I’m so stupid!  When you said Jenny Keto, I thought that was a person and I googled her!  Duh!