• June 21, 2018 at 7:58 pm

I’m getting knots in my back and shoulders all the time.  I never used to get them.  Suddenly, it’s like I don’t even remember what it is not to have them.  I don’t know if it’s how I sleep or how I sit in my chair at work. I try to sit up straight.  Is there a good way to get rid of these and stop them from coming back?

• June 26, 2018 at 2:15 pm

I’d say do yoga more and keep trying to find what the cause is so you can prevent it.  Maybe use a muscle and joint salve, too.  Massage it in to really make it work.  Heating packs can help.  I just sewed a 100% cotton pouch (double stitched) with some rice in it.  I microwave it for 30 seconds and that’s all I need. It’s perfect and reusable. It may be the way you’re sitting or sleeping.  Try doing things differently (if you can) and see if it works out.  Get up and stretch more (gently) too.

• July 2, 2018 at 2:34 pm

heating packs, the right skilled massage and some advil can help the knots ease up and go away.  Ya, stretching and yoga and taking good care of yourself can help them from coming back.  Drink lots of water. Don’t stay in one position too long.  Warm up and cool down right when it comes to your workouts. Take care

• July 9, 2018 at 1:23 pm

I agree with the other suggestions.  If it lasts too long you should speak wiht your doctor.  It could be somethign other than a knot.  It doesn’t mean that it’s a severe problem, it just might not be a knot so you might be treating it the wrong way.  Just make sure you know what you’re treating.