• March 13, 2018 at 10:59 pm

Is there any way to know if you have a thyroid problem other than having a blood test?  I’ll have the test done if I think it’s worth it to go, but Im very tired all the time and am wondering if that’s what the cause is.  Is being tired enough or would I have other symptoms if I had a thyroid problem?

• March 19, 2018 at 1:16 pm

I think a blood test is the only way.  THere are lots of signs and symptoms of thyroid problems, but those could easily be caused by other things, too.  Unfortunately, going to to your doctor’s is the only way to know for sure.

• March 26, 2018 at 12:52 pm

I agree.  If you’re worried about your thyroid and you’re concerned that it should be checked, then going in to see your doctor is the only thing you should do.  It doesn’t take long for the test to be done.  A couple of minutes at most.

• March 29, 2018 at 1:46 pm

i was afraid of that.  The last thing I wanted to do was to have to go for a blood test if it could be avoided.  I will though.  Thank you!

• April 6, 2018 at 2:35 pm

I hope you feel better, Anne.  The test is quick and easy.  Take care and I’m sure you’re fine 🙂