• February 5, 2018 at 11:49 pm

I’m just wondering what people think of Whole30.  It has been recommended pretty much everywhere I looked for a long time, but suddenly with 2018, I’ve seen a lot of criticism.  Doesn’t it help you to find out what’s wrong with your diet after being on an elimination diet for just a month? I thought that it helps you to clear up a lot of those things we wonder about in a matter of 30 days.  Is that bad?

• February 9, 2018 at 12:39 am

I wouldn’t do an elimination diet without being told to do it by my doc.  I also don’t think you can effectively eliminate in just 30 days.  You can cut everything out but it takes eons to introduce new foods.

• February 16, 2018 at 2:30 am

I think that as long as you are willing and able to follow this diet exactly, it should be really helpful.  I’d probably ask my doctor first just because I wouldn’t want to end up messing up my nutrition during the very heavy elimination part.  I’d feel scared of being dizzy or something at the start of it.  I really think this could help to teach you a lot about yourself and the type of reaction you have to various foods as long as you do it right. I feel like this is the sort of thing I should probably do but I don’t know if I could keep it up for 30 days without messing up even once.  If you make one mistake, it’s ruined.