Have you been searching for a better way to eat to lose weight while maintaining your energy level and your overall health? Are you tired of going on really restrictive diets that leave you wanting more, to the point that you find yourself falling off course all the time and not getting the results that you want? Then nutritionist created diet plans might be the best option for you.
With nutritionist created diet plans, you can get customized and personalized advice on how to eat, how much to eat, and what to eat every day. Rather than following a fad diet that won’t work, or another diet that might work for someone else but not for your unique body, nutritionist created diet plans are made by experts with your specific needs and health in mind.
At Sharefit, you can get free nutritionist created diet plans that are created by Morgan Medeiros MSc. Continue reading to learn more about her and Sharefit’s nutritionist created diet plans for those who want to get fit and lose the excess weight faster.
A Bit of Background on Sharefit Nutritionist Morgan Medeiros MSc
Sharefit is happy to work with Morgan Medeiros, a certified nutritionist who can make the nutritionist created diet plans that will work for a wide range of individuals. She holds a bachelor’s degree, as well as a master’s degree, in clinical nutrition.
Morgan attended Central Washington University and Northeastern University to receive the qualifications that have prepared her for what it takes to craft healthy and effective nutritionist created diet plans for people just like you.
As a graduate student, Morgan decided to hone in on the areas of weight management, behavioral change, and health education. She has also gained experience in areas of obesity prevention, weight loss, and nutritional neuroscience and disease prevention. On top of all of that, she even works in menu labeling and nutritional analysis for restaurants.
It’s clear that Morgan has a lot of knowledge and expertise when it comes to losing weight, staying in shape, and eating right all along the way. That’s why you can trust her nutritionist created diet plans.
Sharefit’s Nutritionist Created Diet Plans
Take a look at the descriptions below to learn about Sharefit’s nutritionist created diet plans:
Women who are shorter than 5’4” tall might find it harder to lose weight than their taller counterparts. With nutritionist created diet plans, though, you can achieve your goals.
The nutritionist created diet plans for petite women involve:
• Weekly meal plans and workout guides specifically geared towards petite women.
• Recipes that are easy to prepare and low in calories to meet the needs of petite women without overdoing it.
• Meal plans that include three meals per day, along with a daily snack and treat allowance that can be whatever you choose (half should go towards helping to energize you in a healthy way, while the other half can be a sweet treat or glass of wine).
• In terms of drinks, nutritionist created diet plans for petite women recommend zero-calorie beverages and pure water.
• Weekly shopping guides for nutritionist created diet plans for petite women consist of a wide range of vegetables, fruits, prepared/packaged foods, eggs, dairy, and meat.
Nutritionist Created Diet Plans You Can Stick To
The problem with a lot of diets is that they’re too inflexible, making them harder to stick to. These nutritionist created diet plans are designed to help you achieve 1400-calorie days using structured, yet simple, meals. You even have 350 calories that you can use as a means to eat the foods you love, such as a slice of pizza, so you won’t feel deprived all the time. In this way, you can stick with this diet for the long run.
Here are some of the main features of these nutritionist created diet plans:
• Daily calories are evenly divided into four meal blocks, each comprised of 350 calories, totaling 1400 calories daily.
• You can enjoy the perks of swappable, easy options so you can eat with less worry about your weight. There’s no longer a need for a cheat day when you follow these flexible nutritionist created diet plans.
• In addition to a convenient shopping list, you can also receive plenty of guidance via five flex plans, so you can plan your meals for the week with ease.
The gradual weight loss plan can help complement your new fitness routine. It consists of three no-prep, super easy options for every meal so that you can create your own 1500-calorie plan consisting of three meals and a 300-calorie treat.
When you opt for these nutritionist created diet plans, you will follow:
• A total of four weekly plans, for week 1 through week 4. Week 3 is a vegetarian friendly option for more variety.
• A plan for the best dining out options, so you can go to restaurants without ruining your diet.
• A plan for fast food options that won’t ruin your fitness goals.
• A plan for creating satisfying salads.
• A plan for open-faced sandwiches that are sure to please.
Want to limit animal products in your diet? Vegetarian nutritionist created meal plans are easy and calorie-controlled so you can slim down with loads of healthy options that satisfy every craving. With Sharefit’s ovolactopescatarian form of vegetarianism, you’ll be incorporating fruits, vegetables, dairy, eggs, and seafood into your diet, so it tends to be more flexible than other vegetarian options.
Here are the details:
• Consume roughly 1500 calories daily.
• In addition to a handy shopping list, you will get five days’ worth of easy recipes, and then you can be more creative on the other two days of the week.
• You’ll receive guidance on the calories in your breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day, bringing you to around 1000 calories. This means you can reserve another 500 calorie for treats and snacks.
Ready to Start Eating Right to Lose Weight?
A key component to any successful weight loss journey is eating right, so don’t only focus on exercising and leading a healthy lifestyle that limits alcohol and eliminates smoking. Even if you’re taking prescription appetite suppressants to lose weight, you’ll still want to combine those with a wholesome diet that will help you meet all of your nutritional needs. That’s where Sharefit’s nutritionist created diet plans will fit in perfectly. Give them a try today!