• February 5, 2019 at 1:35 pm

Looking for opinions on 3G Burn.  I’ve already got an energy supplement that I’m ok with, but I want to go all natural.  If I choose 3G Burn can I rely on it like I do with my current one?

• February 11, 2019 at 1:40 pm

I can’t see why you wouldn’t be able to rely on it.  I don’t know what you’re already using but 3g BURN has energy boosting ingredients too.  It looks like the amount means you’ll get a good increase but not have a spike and crash.  That’s the most important thing to watch out for with energy supplements, but with this one, it’s probably good for you. Especially if you’ve already been using an energy pill since it means you likely wouldn’t even need to ease into  it. You could just go for it.

• February 18, 2019 at 1:58 pm

I haven’t tried 3G BURN, but I looked up what its ingredients are.  It looks good to me. It looks like energy is pretty much what it’s all about.  I bet that your other supplement had the same or similar energy ingredients.  It’s the rest that makes this one fully natural.  I say go for it.

• February 21, 2019 at 5:20 pm

Thank you Brightstar and Helen 1.  I think I will try it. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t the only one who thought it looked like it might be right. I  guess you can’t tell until you try it. Ill just get one bottle to test it out.  Wish me luck! 🤞

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by image_alt Anne.
  • February 28, 2019 at 1:18 pm

Great, Anne.  I hope you like what you try.  It really can be hard to try to find the right thing for ourselves.  A lto of the descriptions look like things are exactly the same and the ones that make the most promises are often the ones that deliver the least – or deliver the worst.  It’s so hard to tell what to believe and what to assume isn’t right.