• October 28, 2021 at 2:11 pm

What are your favorite exercises for blasting away stress and anxiety.  The holiday season is coming and I’m determined to do everything I can not to get depressed.

• November 2, 2021 at 2:21 pm

Anything that pushes you to your limit.  Strength training with your max safe reps. Running with a sprinting stretch, or just anything that you keep doing until it’s your motivation alone pushing you through feeling tired.  I also find that trying to improve my performance by regularly tracking things like how long I exercise, how fast I went, etc, is a great way to push myself, focus on what i’m doing, and blast the stress. YOu’ve got this!!!

• November 9, 2021 at 3:09 pm

Running either at a sprint or distance running are both great for me. Even just on a treadmill. As long as I can record my stats and then try to match or beat that performance, I’m driven and focused so I don’t think about what is stressing me. Then, I keep going long enough for the endorphins to kick in. That way, even when I go back to regular life again, I’m feeling happier and calmer.

• November 16, 2021 at 3:28 pm

Thanks. Yeah, cardio at intensity seems to be the way to go I guess.  Thanks for the tips. I appreciate it.

• November 23, 2021 at 3:10 pm

DOes it get cold where you are? Are you going to need winter workouts soon?