• July 23, 2019 at 12:18 pm

I’ve been looking to try new fitness and yoga videos and I went to Gaiam because that’s where I used to like my videos. I found out that they’re not really doing downloadables or even dvd as much as they used to. THey have the Gaia subscription streaming.  Is it worth it? That seems like a pretty big monthly fee for what I would be using it for but if it’s worth it, I”ll consider it.  Anyone?

• July 29, 2019 at 5:34 pm

If you plan to really do yoga a lot, like most days of the week, you might really like it.  That way, you can repeat workouts or pick fresh ones so you’re not always doing the same old thing.  it also has more than videos so you can get more out of it than that. If you just do it a handful of times per month, you may not get a much out of it.

• August 5, 2019 at 1:39 pm

I haven’t tried it but I’ve been thinking about it, too.  The membership looks good. I think as long as you can cancel it at any time, it wouldn’t hurt to try it out.  I’ll need to look into whether or not that’s possible and if people say it’s tough to cancel even if it’s allowed.  I hope it’s good!

• August 8, 2019 at 1:51 pm

Thanks! I’ll check out how easy or hard it might be to cancel if I don’t want it later on.  I’ll see how it goes and hope for the best! I’m pretty curious.