• September 9, 2019 at 2:09 pm

I’m looking for an app with some great fitness tracking. I track my general exercise here but I’m looking for detail to go with my fitbit.  I don’t like the fitbit app, but I know the devices will sync with other apps. Any recommendations?

• September 12, 2019 at 12:07 pm

I know what you mean. I used to love the fitbit app but what did they do to it? The new version is awful. It’s not motivational, it provides less info at a glance and its layout is chunky and takes a lot of swiping up and down. I don’t know an alternative other than maybe Sparkpeople, but I hope something comes up.

• September 16, 2019 at 2:13 pm

It’s not just me? That’s such a relief. I’ll look into spark people. thank you for the suggestion.  I hope it works.

• September 23, 2019 at 2:29 pm

I’ve been looking into it online. It’s only in its beta version right now so we can keep our fingers crossed that they’ll change it again.

• September 26, 2019 at 1:36 pm

I’m sure there must be a place like a forum or a contact form where you can leave your feedback.  If enough people do that, they’re bound to listen.  You should give that a try.