• December 12, 2017 at 1:04 am

Ok, so I’ve pinched a nerve in my back.  I know exactly how I did it.  I’ve been at my desk way too much.  It’s a new project I have to complete so it can’t be avoided.  It’s making it hrad for me to sit, to sleep, or do pretty much anything.  I can walk ok so that seems weird, but everything else is very uncomfortable.  Is there a workout I can do to ease this or get better?  I hope so!

• December 15, 2017 at 12:25 am

Yoga. I completely and one hundred percent think you can un pinch a nerve with yoga.  It has worked for me tons of times.  It feels so good.  Sometimes I’d do 2 sessions of it.  I do beginner yoga for that purpose.  It stretches out the area around the pinch and relaxes the muscles and joints.  Ask your doctor, but you’ll likely get a prescription for a pain killer and muscle relaxant.  Yoga makes a huge huge difference too.

• December 23, 2017 at 12:56 am

Yoga is good.  So is just getting up and doing things.  Make sure you walk every day for example.  Or maybe go swimming.  Do things that are active and that get you to move around and stretch. Keep the area around it loose.

• December 28, 2017 at 1:17 am

ow that’s awful . Maybe you should think about getting physiotherapy and ask your physiotherapist what you can do when you’re at home. That might help you to get more out of what you do because it will help you to avoid making a mistake that will only make things worse.  That sort of thing is something you shouldn’t mess with if you don’t know what you’re doing.  Ask for help from a pro.  But I really do hope you feel better because that’s very painful.

• January 2, 2018 at 1:18 am

I hope you’re feeling better, Kittykatt.  Did it all work out for you? Did yoga make a difference?