• July 22, 2019 at 11:53 am

I’m trying to figure out if it’s healthier to drink caffeinated coffee or decaf. I was thinking stimulants are bad because they increase blood pressure and heart rate. But then I read that it’s proving great for weight loss. Is it healthier to lose weight even if it means you increase your blood pressure? Or is the increase really not too bad?

• July 25, 2019 at 11:44 am

I think they’re the same.  It’s just if you want energy or not.  THere are benefits to the added caffeine. If you are sensitive to it, there are disadvantages, too. I say drink the one you like. YOu’ll get the same health stuff from it.

• August 1, 2019 at 12:18 pm

I think that the kind with the caffeine is healthier for you as long as you don’t have too much and as long as you don’t have bad reactions to caffeine.  I didn’t used to think this but have you seen all the great studies about what caffeine can do? It has a ton of benefits as long as you have it in moderation. Im’ impressed with something so simple and affordable.

• August 6, 2019 at 2:53 pm

Cool, thanks guys. I’ll still look into this but I was figuring it was something like that.  Everything comes with benefits and drawbacks I guess.

• August 12, 2019 at 2:23 pm

I hope things work out for you.  That’s pretty much it.  Everything has pros and cons.  It’s just a matter of what pros you want and if the cons are worth it 🙂