• January 2, 2018 at 12:54 am

I’m using a diet pill that has caffeine in it to start the year off right for my weight loss.  I really want to kick it into gear.  My question is how long do I have to wait after taking the pill to be able to drink coffee?  Can I take it right away or do I have to wait? If I have to wait, how long do I have to do it? Is it really dangerous if I have one cup of coffee after taking a diet pill? I just want to avoid decaf if I can but I will go with it if I have to.

• January 9, 2018 at 1:49 am

I would lay off the coffee and just go for decaf.  It’s not good for you to overdo it when it comes to caffeine.  There is a safe amount of it in good diet pills (assuming you’re going to take a good one) but that’s not something you want to tinker with too bad.  Why mess with it if you don’t have to?

• January 12, 2018 at 1:32 am

I’d go for decaf, too.  I think caffeine is great and I love coffee, but too much fo a good thing is not a good hting.

• January 17, 2018 at 12:45 am

Thanks. I had a feeling but I’m glad to know what other people think.  I’ll just go decaf.  Hopefully I can find one that I like.  It’s hard to find a good decaf.  There aren’t as many options.

• January 23, 2018 at 12:35 am

I dont even feel the difference one cup of coffee makes anymore.  I drink it so slowly the caffeine doesn’t really do much.  I feel exactly the same after a decaf cup as I do after caffeinated.  Is that normal?  I’m starting to think that the caffeine from one cup isn’t enough to really do much for me – possibly for anyone with a normal tolerance.  Who knows?