• February 25, 2019 at 1:37 pm

Out of curiosity, do adult swimming lessons exist, like they kind they have teaching kids, and are they commonplace? I mean, I can swim but if I want to learn new strokes or improve how I swim and get stronger at it without being in competition, does that really exist, or is there not enough interest in it.

• March 4, 2019 at 1:21 pm

They definitely exist. I think it all depends on where you go. They’re available at my local community center both for adults and for seniors.  Looks like adults want to learn to swim non-competitively, too 🙂

• March 7, 2019 at 1:08 pm

I would definitely think they exist.  Check out the websites or call around to local community centers or public pools.  Even if they don’t exist in winter they might exist the rest of the year.

• March 14, 2019 at 12:18 pm

Thanks, I’ll keep looking. I hope i find something. It’s not that I can’t swim at all but I’d love the opportunity to hone my skills without having to compete at the end. I just want to learn for the sake of self improvement not to put myself up against other people and have to travel to competitions.  I’m hoping that will become more popular.