• January 27, 2022 at 3:03 pm

I’m eating the same as I was earlier in my diet. Over the last couple of weeks, I bumped up my exercise, especially cardio. I’m working a lot harder on it now. My fitbit loves me! But I’m not losing any more weight than I used to before I was doing all this.  Why isn’t the added exercise making a difference?

• February 1, 2022 at 3:14 pm

That’s not really a long time for exercise to have a difference of that kind. Maybe give it more time. plus, exercise is more for preventing weight gain than causing weight loss. You could even find that while you’re burning fat, you’re building muscle, so it’s balancing out and you’re just not seeing it on the scale. Don’t give up. It’s doing something.

• February 7, 2022 at 2:52 pm

I agree. That was pretty fast give it some time. Have you kept measuring? how are you doing now?

• February 17, 2022 at 2:38 pm

Ok, everyone was right, I was wrong. I was too hasty. Thanks for the feedback. it made me feel a lot better.

• March 1, 2022 at 4:51 pm

Have you noticed a difference? I’m curious to know how this is working out.

• March 7, 2022 at 3:31 pm

So glad to hear it! Keep up the good work.  I hope you’ll check in to let us know how you’re progressing.

• March 14, 2022 at 2:25 pm

Happy to hear you’re moving ahead again. Nothing more frustrating than feeling like your strategy isn’t making sense.