• November 8, 2018 at 1:44 pm

Endometriosis can make it very difficult to do a lot of exercises.  Still they say it’s important to keep up workouts throughout it because it can actually help to reduce pain and is better for you overall.  Any suggestions about which ones are best.  Some positions hurt a lot so I’m hoping to find more options than what I know.

• November 13, 2018 at 1:33 pm

I think it’s important to move around and exercise if you have it.  Be gentle about it, though.  Don’t do the things that are that painful to you.  Instead, try gentle yoga. If that works, try walking. You can just keep trying new things and avoid the ones that hurt.  Put one of those heating packs on that stick to you if that helps.  It can make a big difference.  That way, you can exercise to get the natural benefits, too.

• November 20, 2018 at 11:03 pm

I think you can only do what you can.  Don’t let it stop you if you can stand to move.  It will help you to move.  But don’t hurt yourself.  The pain is real.  You can always take a painkiller and work out right afterward.  You’re not doing harm to yourself.  The pain isn’t from something that is causing you damage.