• April 4, 2017 at 1:10 am

If I want to eat pretty myuch the same as I do now can I just exercise a lot?  I feel like if I’m burning more then I should be able to keep up nearly what I’m eating.  I know the weight loss probably won’t be really fast but it will still happen, right?

• April 10, 2017 at 11:54 pm

I don’t think that’s possible.  I think that exercise makes a difference but the most important thing to losing weight is what you eat.  You need to combine both efforts.  YOu just can’t do one and not the other, especially if you haven’t been eating well before now.

• April 14, 2017 at 2:39 am

you’ll probably have to do a huge amount of cardio. It also depends on how badly you’re currently eating.  Do you just have a little bit too much of your snacks or do you seriously overeat?  THere’s a pretty big difference because what you eat makes a big difference.  Are you dedicated to a massive amount of cardio probably every day plus three or four days of strength training every week.  YOu’ll start to feel like you’re training for the olympics haha.

• April 22, 2017 at 12:52 am

I feel like if you’re willing to exercise a lot and if you build up to it and if it’s enough cardio then sure that should work. I mean, that doesn’t mean you can eat a big mac for every meal but as long as your eating isn’t insane you should be able to burn it off.