• March 10, 2022 at 2:42 pm

I dont know why everyone says it’s your diet not your exercise that matters for weight loss. I plateaued for a month, upped my exercise, and started losing weight again. I didn’t change what I was eating. Exercise definitely matters!

• March 15, 2022 at 1:59 pm

You’re right. I really think that both matter. When I stopped exercising as much, I didn’t get nearly the results I was getting from eating the same amount of food. It’s just not how it works. Both are needed!

• March 22, 2022 at 2:08 pm

Exercise can buy you some more calories or burn more if you don’t eat them. I think people say that it’s diet and not exercise that is the most important because if you’re overeating for calories, the odds that you’ll burn enough off through exercise every day (unless you have a super physical job) are pretty unlikely. It’s way easier to overeat 1000 calories than it is to burn that much. So it’s your diet that really decides, but exercise plays an important role too.

• March 28, 2022 at 1:51 pm

Good job! You must be feeling great. Keep it up!

• April 4, 2022 at 2:22 pm

Keep it up.  I find the same thing. I feel like the understanding of the benefits of exercise for weight loss got messed up somewhere.