• October 27, 2020 at 1:47 pm

oh my gosh, tendonitis hurts so much. It aches all the the time and when I move, it’s shooting pain. from 2 to 8 in an instant. I know immobilizing my shoulder is important, but I also know I’m supposed to do certain exercises. Anyone have favorites for it?

• November 5, 2020 at 2:23 pm

Mostly, resting your arm is important. I found some good information about shoulder tendonitis and the types of exercises you can do. I’d talk to your doctor first, though, just to make sure it’s exactly what you have.  A lot of different shoulder problems can feel the same.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/pain/what_to_do_about_rotator_cuff_tendinitis

• November 12, 2020 at 3:08 pm

Are you sure it’s tendonitis? Before you do exercises, find out what it is or you could make it worse.

• November 12, 2020 at 3:17 pm

Thanks for the link, Envirotodd. THat looks good but scary haha.  I think that’s what I’m looking for.  Kittycat, I’m nearly certain it’s tendonitis. I’ve had it before but not this bad. I’ll wait until things don’t hurt before I start the exercises. I won’t push myself. Thanks for caring.

• November 17, 2020 at 1:28 pm

How’s it doing? Feeling any better? Did the exercises work?