• July 2, 2019 at 11:29 am

My best friend has issues with eye pressures.  Does exercise affect that? Is she putting herself at risk by exercising all the time? WHat should she avoid?

• July 8, 2019 at 5:51 pm

Exercise can temporarily effect it. She shoudl talk to her optometrist to find out if she should avoid some exercises. I’d say anthing that makes you go upside down (doward facing dog, etc) or very heavy lifting might do it.

• July 15, 2019 at 11:34 am

Maybe check an ophthalmological website until you can talk to your eye doctor.  That way you can know you’re avoiding the right things but not avoiding things you don’t have to.

• July 18, 2019 at 11:48 am

Thanks!  By the way, this really is a friend of mine and not my story. I know people say “my friend has this health condition” when they’re talking about themselves, but this is my best friend and I’m so worried about her and just want to know what’s going on with her so I can be there for her, too.

• July 25, 2019 at 11:32 am

LOL it’s funny how we feel we have to actually point that out now.  Sometimes, it really is a friend!  I’ve actually never asked for advice “for a friend” when it was really myself before, but you see it on TV all the time so it feels so common.  That really made me laugh.