• April 11, 2019 at 12:38 pm

I’ve been considering a forskolin supplement but will it help me with workouts and energy or is it just meant to be helpful with losing weight overall. I’m a bit confused about what it does now that I’m looking into it. It seemed clear at the start.  Now it’s not. can anyone help?

• April 18, 2019 at 11:43 am

I don’t think that’s what forskolin is for.  I think it’s a fat fighter of some kind but not an energy booster.  If you’re looking for something for workouts and energy, maybe look for something with caffeine in it.  Or, find something with both caffeine and forskilin and then you’ll get both kinds of benefits.

• April 23, 2019 at 12:12 pm

Nah it doesn’t give you energy for your workouts. But it’s in some good products that have other ingredients that will help you with your workouts.  Forskolin is more about benefits that support you with what you eat.

• April 29, 2019 at 12:35 pm

Thanks! I guess i really misunderstood what forskolin is. I think I still like the idea of having it in a diet pill, but I want one with stimulants in it. I really am concerned about my dragging energy levels and what it’s doing to my up and down motivation.