• March 2, 2020 at 12:40 pm

Say I get lazy and stop exercising for a week.  Will i already lose fitness by then? If I exercise regularly but then stop, how long does it take to lose my progress?

• March 5, 2020 at 12:07 pm

It will probably hack into your motivation because it will take a hit on your routine.  You might also find that you feel a bit out of practice when you go back, but it won’t be that bad.  Unless you’re an athlete, the week likley won’t set you back any more than just feeling rusty.

• March 12, 2020 at 11:27 am

Oh you’ll be just fine after a week.  You might want to ease into it a bit because you might be a bit stiff from inactivity.  Other than that, you should be ok after just one week.

• March 17, 2020 at 1:26 pm

One week isn’t enough for a setback really unless you’re really keeping up something intense.  Even then, a little bit is fine.  Just be careful what you eat.

• March 23, 2020 at 2:40 pm

It’s still better if you don’t get so lazy that you do nothing at all for a week, though 😉

• March 30, 2020 at 2:27 pm

I hope it isn’t a major setback…I just hurt my back and probably won’t be able to exercise for a few days.  I’ve been doing so great for a while. I hope once things go back to normal, I’ll be at the same level.