• May 3, 2016 at 12:38 am

My body is hurting every day in different amounts.  It used to happen once or twice a month, now it’s most days if not all.  Sometimes it’s a bit of tension in my back.  Sometimes it’s my back and neck (upper back like shoulder blades) as well as my elbows and certain fingers like my baby finger and/or ring fingers.

I am moderately active.  I walk every day really briskly, sometimes twice.  That would mean I walk about an hour and a half, total, every day, and I’m going fast.  My feet, legs and lower back don’t hurt.

Does this mean that I should be doing more upper body workouts to feel less pain or should I avoid exercising because I’ve already injured myself.  I don’t think I’ve pulled anything.  I don’t think I’ve hurt my upper body.  Also, when I’m walking I’m not hurting for the most part – even my upper body.

What should I do?

• May 9, 2016 at 11:34 pm

That doesn’t sound right, Penny. You really need to go see your doctor and find out what’s going on.  You’re supposed to feel a little bit of pain and if you overdo it you’ll surely hurt but what you’re going through sounds like something different.  Either way, it’s best to know for sure.  I hope you’re ok.