• October 25, 2021 at 2:22 pm

There are some days when I really do have to stay at my computer for 10 to 12 hours. Between that and making meals, eating ,showering, brushing teeth and other daily activities, I don’t have a clue how to get steps in. HOw is it possible to be anything but completely sedentary?

• November 1, 2021 at 1:58 pm

Get up when you have even 30 seconds and run on the spot or around the room as fast as you can. Everyone has 30 seconds to spare every half hour or hour.

• November 8, 2021 at 3:28 pm

Stretch as much as you can. If you get a break, stand up and move around in whatever way is possible. Anything is better than nothing.

• November 15, 2021 at 3:05 pm

I try to get up all the time to stretch or walk around any steps at all. Even if it’s just ten. I just don’t feel like it’s doing anything.

• November 22, 2021 at 3:00 pm

It’s doing something! You’re doing better than being completely sedentary.  Now, it’s just a matter of trying to upgrade things a bit at a time.  You’re already getting ten minutes now and again.  try to do it an extra time, or make it 12 minutes instead of 10.  That kind of thing!