• December 18, 2018 at 12:58 pm

I’m trying to teach myself to eat less . I know that it’s not all about eating less but eating smarter, but lately, I just never seem to feel full. I just want to eat and eat and eat and dont feel satisfied by my meals. I don’t need to be over-stuffed with food but I would like to feel full.   What can I do to help shrink my appetite so I don’t need to eat as much anymore? I feel like I eat more than anyone in the world lately.

• December 24, 2018 at 3:41 am

after you’re done a meal, drink some water then chew some gum.  Mint gum, not the other flavors.  Or, if you don’t want to chew gum, at least brush your teeth.  The mint will cleanse your palate and help you to not to feel hungry anymore.  Keeping busy also helps.

• December 31, 2018 at 3:03 am

I agree, or if you don’t want to chew gum and you can’t brush your teeth at least eat a strong mint. It does make a difference.  keep drinking water, too.  Make sure your meals are good and have light snacks when you need them.  If you’re hungry, starving yourself won’t help anything becasue you can’t continue that over time.

• January 3, 2019 at 7:36 pm

Just work gradually.  Reduce what you put on your plate by a little bit at a time over time. It will help without your belly ever even knowing.