• March 16, 2020 at 1:20 pm

Ok, so the gym is out, can’t go to the supermarket as much, not supposed to go to yoga, and pretty much we’re supposed to stay away from each other.  What are some good health tips for keeping 7 feet away from each other and not having any gym equipment but still staying well?

• March 19, 2020 at 11:55 am

For me, YouTube is helping a lot.  My yoga studio is putting out videos and there are a lot of exercise videos out there for free that I can do in a small space. You can still go outside and walk, too.  In fact, you should. It’s not good to just stay in unless you’re self-isolating.

• March 26, 2020 at 11:18 am

What a thoughtful and great thing for your yoga studio to do!  That’s incredible. I agree that video is pretty much the way to go unless you run or walk outside.

• April 2, 2020 at 11:34 am

I say dig out any gym equipment you have purchased but haven’t used in a long time. Do a new video every day. Go out to walk to get fresh air even if you’ve done another workout. If you’re fit enough, go for a jog or run to get some great cardio

• April 7, 2020 at 2:17 pm

Penny, you really made me laugh.  Who of us doesn’t have a bunch of gym junk we’re not using. THe first workout is getting the equipment out of wherever it’s stored.  Then we get to either try it out or have it ready to toss or donate when everything goes back to normal.

• April 13, 2020 at 2:21 pm

Have you ever tried a barre class? I tried one for the first time on the weekend.  They don’t take a lot of space but they give you a surprisingly good workout.

• April 20, 2020 at 2:20 pm

OMG a barre workout is so hard. I thought I was going to collapse in my last one.  They were hard on my lower body but I could only barely do the upper body part with bare hands. Everyone else was holding hand weights!

• April 30, 2020 at 2:30 pm

Do you have a bike? That lets you stay apart but you can sail all around in a cardio workout.