• May 30, 2022 at 1:18 pm

I need to lose as much weight as I can in one month. After that, I fully intend to keep up a healthy, sustainable weight loss, because I’ll have far mroe to lose after that. But I have to wear an outfit that I already own in one month, it has to fit, and it’s too small! I can’t believe how much weight I’ve gained in a small amount of time. I really need this outfit to fit. How do I lose the pounds in a month? I totally plan to get more reasonable afterward but I just don’t have a choice about what I must wear.

• June 2, 2022 at 2:05 pm

Time to start making a lot of salads. They’ll comprise half of each of your meals from now on.  Make them full of veggies and very light on the dressing. No cheese or taco chips or anything like that on them. Eat that part first before the rest of your meal. It’ll help you to cut back on the part of your meal that is high in calories

• June 9, 2022 at 1:45 pm

How’s your progress going? I find that if I sip a cup of bone broth about a half hour before I eat a meal, I’m a lot less hungry at meal time.  Plus, I get lots of hydration and nutrients with it.

• June 14, 2022 at 2:19 pm

Just cut back on calories and keep it within your healthy range the whole time. It’s only a few more weeks. You can do this.

• June 21, 2022 at 1:56 pm

It’s coming along but a lot slower than I was hoping. I need to really pick up the pace. Getting desperate. Any more tips for faster even if I have to recover from it afterward?

• June 27, 2022 at 2:25 pm

Drink lots of water. Use lemon or lime to give it flavor. That helps to satisfy appetite and cravings at the same time.

• July 4, 2022 at 2:11 pm

Did you arrive at your goal? I have had my fingers crossed for you. I’d love to know what worked for you and what didn’t.  Hoping your event was good!

• July 11, 2022 at 2:10 pm

I didn’t quite make my goal, but I did make it to the event and I fit what I had to wear…just LOL I had to go easy on what I ate that day, but it was okay because at least I fit! I think a lot of the extra weight I had on the day I freaked out because the outfit didn’t fit at all was water. But I definitely had to get rid of body fat too.  I followed a lot of your tips, sipped bone broth and tons of water with lemon, and I used APEX-TX5, which I’m still using because it helped me to get past the energy slump i usually have in the afternoon and I know it’s not what it’s supposed to do, but I just felt less hungry. I ate SO many veggies last month and still am. I’m going to farmer’s markets to keep up my motivaiton and inspiration for eating healthy. Thanks so much for your help and good wishes everyone!!! Your tips really work

• July 14, 2022 at 2:32 pm

Congratulations! You must feel so relieved now that you made it and it’s done.  Keep up the good work and take care of yourself!