• September 28, 2020 at 2:23 pm

Just wondering if it’s safe to use a public pool at the moment, with everything going on.  It’s getting too cool to use the beach and soon it won’t be an option.  Anyone know if things spread that way?

• October 1, 2020 at 3:03 pm

It is if there is enough space between people.  If it’s a pretty much empty pool and you really don’t have to get close to anyone, it should be fine.  I wouldn’t go in if you had to be anywhere near anyone else though. Also, don’t use the change rooms.

• October 8, 2020 at 2:10 pm

I wouldn’t.  I really wouldn’t. Not an indoor one, at least.  An outdoor one, maybe, depending on if I see the staff wiping things down a lot and depending on how many people are in there. I mean, the chlorine should kill anything, but it depends on how close you are to the next person and how much you have to handle stuff.  I really don’t think I would.  Especially because I would need to wear my wet swimsuit home!

• October 15, 2020 at 2:26 pm

For an indoor one, I think I just probably wouldn’t, just to be safe. Unless nobody really uses the pool, I wouldn’t be comfortable with that at all.

• October 22, 2020 at 2:39 pm

It all depends on where you live. Case numbers plus if the place is keeping itself clean.