• July 21, 2022 at 1:39 pm

The Mediterranean diet is always getting attention as the healthiest and best for us, but is there a guided program to get started? I’ts really different from what I usually eat so I’d need directions to switch like that. Does that exist or are we just sort of on our own with that one?

• July 28, 2022 at 2:16 pm

I think it’s more of an eating style than a set diet. I think you’re pretty much on your own in terms of deciding just how you interpret it.  The Mayo Clinic has a good article about how to do it if you check out their site.

• August 4, 2022 at 2:15 pm

No real guided program. It’s about transitioning over to totally different eating habits. Good choice of a diet! It really is the healthiest one.

• August 11, 2022 at 1:39 pm

Not unless your doctor or a dietitian create one for you. It’s not a set program. It’s a name given to the general eating habits of cultures in a geographic region of the world.

• August 18, 2022 at 2:01 pm

Thanks everyone. That’s pretty much what I suspected but I was very hopeful there would be guidance. I’ve seen a few websites and books about it but I wanted something a little more structured.  Oh well, I guess I can only just start a bit at a time and do what I can. Thanks again!