• October 13, 2020 at 1:33 pm

Anyone else using KETO FASTCUT to kick off a new keto diet?  I’m wondering if I have to change anything about a typical keto diet to use this pill right.

• October 19, 2020 at 2:25 pm

I haven’t used it but I looked it up and it looks like as long as you’re using a typical keto diet, it’s developed to support that. I haven’t tried it myself though so maybe someone else knows?

• October 26, 2020 at 2:33 pm

I haven’t used it but it looks decent. I like that it doesn’t contain stimulants but it still helps you keep up energy. That’d be useful.

• November 3, 2020 at 2:04 pm

Youre right. even just energy alone would make a difference.

• November 9, 2020 at 2:53 pm

If you plan to do ketogenic, then you’ll likley need help with the holiday season on its way.  Trying to do that without help will only be hard on you.  Too many carbs at this time of year.

• November 16, 2020 at 2:30 pm

oh ya, good point. Keto through the holidays sounds like a pretty high challenge.

• November 23, 2020 at 2:25 pm

Are there holiday keto recipes that can make it possible to get through the season so you don’t have to give up on it after all?  Is there a way to make cranberry sauce keto? And bean casserole?

• November 26, 2020 at 2:30 pm

LOL good question! I think it would be more a matter of skipping certain things. I can’t see sugar-free cranberry jelly being good.  It would taste metallic with alternatives, even with stevia.  It would just be like cough medicine.