• October 4, 2018 at 1:03 pm

I’ve heard that rubbing magnesium gel on sore muscles can make a really big difference to reduce soreness.  Does that actually work? I’m very curious about it. It seems like such a simple solution

• October 15, 2018 at 1:05 pm

I’ve never heard of that. Googled it and it seems that it could help but only if you’re deficient. Also, I guess most people are deficient for at least part of the day, so maybe that’s it. Maybe it has a chance to work.

• October 22, 2018 at 1:07 pm

It’s not cheap, so I was hoping to find someone who had tried it before I shelled out.  maybe I’ll see if I can find a sample/travel/trial sized container of it.

• October 29, 2018 at 1:32 pm

Do they have sample sizes of it you can try? A lot of companies do.  Maybe if you don’t find it in yoru drugstore, ou might find it on one of the brand websites for the companies that make it.  They’re not free, but at least they’re cheaper than a whole jar.

• November 1, 2018 at 1:36 pm

I think it’s very effective. I like natural options like this because I feel that it won’t place my skin and longer term health at risk like some of the chemicals and drugs in many alternatives cause.