• January 14, 2019 at 7:05 pm

Is the Mediterranean Diet a program that you can sign up for or is it just a style you have to research and try to keep up with for yourself?

• January 21, 2019 at 6:11 pm

I think it’s a style of eating but there are a lot of great books and websites that can allow you to use it as though it was a plan until you get the hang of it.  There are a ton of resources out there so you shouldn’t have problems using it like a program if you want to.

• January 24, 2019 at 5:42 pm

I agree. I think it’s a type of eating. An overall style. But there are tons of websites and books that lay out the rules to make it easier to follow it like a program until it’s a part of your lifestyle.

• January 31, 2019 at 1:26 pm

Oh ya, there are tons of resources that cn help you make a program out of this diet.  If you aren’t a person who wants to buy a book, there are tons of websites that will help you do it. Otherwise, just head to amazon or wherever and you’ll find huge numbers of books and ebooks.  Your help is out there!

• February 7, 2019 at 1:17 pm

Exactly.  That’s what I meant. It’s more of a way of living than a set program but lots of websites, books and even YouTube channels have focused on it and have created guides and recipes for people who are adopting it for the first time.

• February 12, 2019 at 1:38 pm

I hope you find one you like. I tried to use mediterranean a couple of years ago but I never ended up being able to stick to it.  It started off good in the summer but as soon as the weather turned cold, I ended up going to the heavier, creamy foods that always get me at that time of year.