• September 8, 2020 at 1:42 pm

I’m going to stop blaming the year and stop blaming the lockdowns and all that.  My motivation is all over the place lately though.  Some days, I feel pumped to do workouts and be healthy.  Other days – most days – I just don’t care.  Im making progress, then losing the progress. How do I get back on track and stay there? I’m so frustrated with myself and it’s taking everything not to just blame the world and not me. I hate this.

• September 14, 2020 at 2:40 pm

This is all a hard transition to a new way of living.  It’s good that you’re shifting the responsibility to yourself.  Don’t be too hard on yourself though. T hings really have been tough.  But it’s good you’re ready to go for it now.

• September 21, 2020 at 2:41 pm

It’s good to take on whatever attitude give you drive and makes it possible for you to keep up.  Yes, it’s been a hard year, but that doesn’t look like it’s changing, so if we can step up, great!

• September 24, 2020 at 1:44 pm

Thanks for all the support! It means a lot. I really feel it’s important to do this to start moving forward again and stop feeling trampled by everything that is happening this year.