• January 18, 2021 at 2:20 pm

Is there a weight loss program that is actually focused on nutrition first instead of just counting fats, carbs or calories?

• January 21, 2021 at 3:36 pm

I think that’s basic and traditional enough that it’s something you need to create yourself with the help of possibly a dietician or even just your doctor to give you some starting tips. The Food Plate nutrition table is your main guide there, I think.

• January 28, 2021 at 3:26 pm

Probably if you talk to a doctor or dietitian, they will create one just like that for your unique balances and needs.  I bet that’s just a customized healthy diet

• February 2, 2021 at 2:39 pm

I think WW is pretty focused on nutrition these days.  Are you looking for a paid one or a free one?

• February 8, 2021 at 3:30 pm

THanks.  I really think this is worth looking into.  I feel confused that there isn’t more of a deal made about this.  I mean, Sharefit itself has it, but I’m surprised there aren’t lots of programs.  Wild, right?

• February 22, 2021 at 3:21 pm

I agree! Did you end up choosing one? It really is a tough choice to make.  It can be frustrating, but hwen you finally find the right one, it’s so worth it.  That ends up being long-term.

• March 1, 2021 at 3:16 pm

I did choose one. It’s not a program you pay for. I based it on the diet plans this site has here: https://www.sharefit.com/diet-plans/  It’s a work in progress, but I’m happy with it so far.