• March 14, 2019 at 12:28 pm

Looking for weight loss tips meant for people with PCOS.  Not the stuff you see everywhere. Anyone know some stuff from experience or that really do work? I’m not looking for fad diets, though.  I want to stay healthy.

• March 21, 2019 at 12:35 pm

That’s a really hard one.  Since PCOS messes with your blood sugar, I’d say that a lower carb diet is likely the kind you want to follow. Get enough good protein and fat instead.  Choose your sources carefully, like grass fed beef instead of regular beef.

• March 28, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Start with your doctor or a dietitian.  You really need an expert’s help if you don’t know what you’re doing. It’s important because your nutritional needs are slightly different.  Your body’s needs are slightly difference.  I hope you find the guidance you require to get you started.

• April 4, 2019 at 12:28 pm

I think I really have to jump on with talking to your doctor or dietitian. I hate it when people say that to me about my questions, but really when you want to change your food and you have a medical condition that is going to be affected by it, it’s really probably the best thing.  I promise not to get mad at you if you answer that to me if I ask a question here 😉