• July 30, 2020 at 2:01 pm

Is running in a mask a good idea? If I’m outside but can mostly (though not 100%) physical distance, will I be ok?

• August 10, 2020 at 2:15 pm

I don’t think running in a mask is even possible.  Keep your distance as much as possible. If it’s too crowded during your usual running time, go early in the morning when there’s barely anyone out.  It’s not good for you to run in a mask and masks don’t work when they’re wet so as soon as you get sweaty it won’t work anymore anyway.

• August 13, 2020 at 2:47 pm

I thnk it would be too hard to run in a mask. If your area has extremely low numbers and you really don’t need to go near people the majority of the time and passing someone is only for a half a second, you should be ok. Otherwise maybe a treadmill?

• August 20, 2020 at 2:47 pm

That’s one of the decisions I’m finding the hardest.  I don’t think running in a mask is a good idea, unless you can do it. I don’t feel I can breathe fast enough in a mask but there are probably some out there that are designed for that.  If you have to pass near someone and can’t go widely around, smile on approach, but look away with your mouth closed as you run by.  Try to go at the least busy times.

• August 27, 2020 at 1:03 pm

Have you figured out what you want to do, envirotodd? Is it working out?