• May 11, 2021 at 2:20 pm

I head out just at dawn for a run every other day. I go before anyone else is really outside, and before it really starts getting warm. No mask needed. I just go for it for around 20 minutes after a touch of a warm-up, then I walk it off for around 5 minutes. I feel free. I feel like everything is fine just for that half hour. I highly recommend this habit to start the day.

• May 17, 2021 at 2:07 pm

That sounds so great! I wish I had the drive to get up early for that. Really good you’re enjoying it. Are you a morning person or did you have to push yourself to start?

• May 25, 2021 at 2:15 pm

That sounds amazing. I’ve been afraid of running for the last while. Maybe I’ll try it. I could try early I guess so that I don’t get seen by people while I look crazy haha.

• May 31, 2021 at 1:30 pm

I have absolutely no drive at that time. I can’t imagine getting up earlier to do that. I think it’s amazing that you do it, though.

• June 7, 2021 at 2:25 pm

How early do you have to get up to do that?  do you find you have to shower because of it, too? I shower at night. That would be a lot more time for me.

• June 10, 2021 at 2:15 pm

Are you still keeping it up? How long have you been doing this? I always wonder how people do it!