• December 15, 2020 at 2:14 pm

I’ve just started doing these running meditations. They’re only 9 minutes long because I haven’t built up my endurance yet, but it makes all the difference in the world.  Running, meditating or both is such a great thing for both physical and mental health.  Give it a try. you’ll feel a difference from the very first time.

• December 21, 2020 at 1:17 pm

Running meditations? I feel like I’d accidentally run out into traffic or into a tree or something haha. Is it a guided thing or do you focus specifically on your feet or on breathing or something? How do you do it?

• January 4, 2021 at 2:21 pm

I’ve never heard of these but I’ve told myself to get back into running this year. I think I’ll give this a try.  I already have a meditation app and I did a quick search and it turns out that there are running and walking meditations in it that I didn’t even know where there. Thanks for pointing this out.

• January 7, 2021 at 3:21 pm

Did you end up trying them? Like them as much as me? They really don’t distract you enough to run into traffic haha  It’s just a great way to think about your breathing, how you feel, what you’re seeing, smelling, hearing, your feet on the ground, etc, instead of running and having your mind think about stressful things.

• January 14, 2021 at 3:22 pm

I did! They’re awesome! I had a bit of a hard time remembering to pay attention sometimes. It’s easy to get distracted outside.  But the point is to just acknowledge the distraction and refocus. I’m getting better at it…slowly LOL Thanks for this idea! Very cool.

• January 19, 2021 at 3:29 pm

I think I’ll give that a try. It’s mostly just going to be for brisk walking, but it sounds similar. Thanks for the idea!

• January 25, 2021 at 3:36 pm

I did it just walking on the treadmill and looking out the window. It works!