• June 4, 2020 at 1:49 pm

When the pandemic lockdowns started, I had all this energy and was doing workouts at home pretty good.  I was still gaining weight because of all the food I can’t stop eating. But I was doing lots of workouts.  Now, I have no energy. I’m so tired in the afternoon I could sleep for hours.  HOw do I get past this without just drinking a ton of coffee?

• June 11, 2020 at 11:46 am

The trick is to just start doing it.  Get up and get moving. If you’re tired in the afternoon, do a quick intense workout – even if it’s 5 minutes long – at lunchtime. You’ll perk up again from the energy it gives you.

• June 16, 2020 at 2:23 pm

Drink more water and get up and stretch.  That will help.  If you can push yourself ot do it, just run on the spt for a minute.  That will spike your energy.

• June 22, 2020 at 2:57 pm

Thanks. I wonder if you’re on to something with drinking more water. I’m probably not doing enough of that, especiaally now that the weather is hotter.  Thank you for the tips.

• June 29, 2020 at 2:44 pm

Also, make sure to get some sunlight.  I spent some time outside this weekend and it made such a difference.  I think that’s importatnt to us all right now.