• April 22, 2021 at 2:12 pm

Looking for a sleep aid. Nothing that is too heavy or powerful. That’s why I’m not asking my doc to prescribe something. I just want something to make my brain shut up so that I can get to sleep.  Also, I take diet pills in the morning, so please nothing that will conflict with that.

• April 27, 2021 at 2:30 pm

I like produccts that have magnesium in them.  Look for that in the formula.

• May 3, 2021 at 2:26 pm

chamomile tea.  If that’s not enough or if you don’t like it, ziesta.

• May 10, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Why magnesium? What does that do? I have a bit of that in a multivitamin I take.

• May 13, 2021 at 2:17 pm

Magnesium is something a lot of us are low in a lot. Our diets could get enough of it, bu don’t typically. It’s in and out of the body in around 12 hours so it needs to be replenished a lot. It has a lot of calming properties and balancing, so if you’re low, it can help.

• May 20, 2021 at 2:09 pm

Not getting enough magnesium causes a lot of issues in our ability to relax mentally and physically.

• May 27, 2021 at 2:05 pm

Anything that contains melatonin and/or valerian root is the best in my books.

• June 3, 2021 at 2:00 pm

I agree. I just started using a melatonin product recently, ziesta, and I was out like a light for hours. I was a bit slow in the morning, but I think it was because of having gotten sleep, not because of the melatonin.