• May 28, 2019 at 12:21 pm

Are all spin classes as intense as the ones I’ve seen on TV?  I’m really interested in trying one but the intensity I’ve seen is daunting to me. I want to be challenged, but not pushed to the point that I feel sick.

• June 3, 2019 at 12:19 pm

No. It depends on the one you take.  Find one meant for beginners or something like that.  They’re not as common as the more intense ones but you’ll definitely find them.  If they didn’t offer those ones, they wouldn’t have enough people to participate because really who is that in shape?

• June 10, 2019 at 11:44 am

Some definitely feel like it. Others aren’t.  They’re all meant to really push you and make you sweat.  So don’t just sign up for one to feel like a calm bike ride.  That’s not what it’s about.  But find one meant for your fitness level.  I find that a lot of spin classes give variations of challenges so that everyone can choose the option best for what they can achieve.

• June 13, 2019 at 11:47 am

I’ve wondered the same thing. Thanks for asking that question. I feel a bit better about looking into them now. I don’t mind getting a good workout, but I don’t want to be the only one in a class who can’t even remotely come close to doing the basics.

• June 19, 2019 at 11:49 am

Thanks! I’m looking around at my options now.  Feeling nervous but I’m looking for something that advertises something like “beginner’ or something like that.  I hope I find something good. you all have me pumped about it now!