• April 19, 2021 at 2:26 pm

Greasing the right places, air in the tires, testing the brakes. Is there anything else that needs to be done other than giving the bike a once over check?

• April 26, 2021 at 2:12 pm

If your bike is new and has been well maintained and stored until this point, then yeah, that sounds about right. Check over your tires to look for cracks or bulges or anything, too.

• April 29, 2021 at 2:13 pm

Go over everything and clean it. Pay attention while you do, so you’ll see if there is damage, rust, or something else you should be aware of.  Really go over every inch, including your tires.  If they’re not like new on the sides and if the tread isn’t still deep, it’s time to change it. Also, fill the tires and wait a day and make sure they hold.  Slow leaks happen and if the tires are still relatively new, the odds are that it’s just the valve that needs to be replaced, not the tire or tube or anything.

• May 6, 2021 at 2:11 pm

Thank you! I’m going to give it a try. I’ll clean it all up, test it out and grease everything but the brakes haha. If everything seems to be in order, I’ll just stick to it. If things just don’t seem right, I’ll take it in for a pro to do it. I hope this is enough and I save a fortune this year!