• January 19, 2018 at 12:41 am

stevia as an alternative sweetener: is it a good idea?  Is it as bad as apartame or as good as they say?  Or is it bad in some way? I just feel like it’s too good to be true.  I’m not wild about the taste but I’ll deal if it’s good.

• January 26, 2018 at 12:26 am

I’m pretty sure I recently read that stevia is actually not good for you.  I’m not sure where i saw it and i can’t find it.  I think it was that there are side effects to using it but I just can’t find what it was.  I’m frustrated because I know whatever it was, it wasn’t good.  If I spot it, I’ll share it here.

• January 31, 2018 at 12:34 am

I think if you use a tiny amount of it, it won’t hurt you.  It’s not something you want to have regularly.  It messes with your body’s insulin response because it tastes sweet so the body sets up to be ready to deal with sugar.

• February 6, 2018 at 12:12 am

I think I’ll probably skip it in that case.  I’m looking for something that I can use regularly.  I don’t want to bother having to try to monitor yet another thing. I’m already watching so much in my life.  I’ll just look for another sweetener.  I might just have to go with raw honey ro something like that so that I can just use a small amount of it but not worry that I’m somehow poisoning myself