• March 4, 2021 at 3:29 pm

I did 3 5-minute sessions of running on the spot every day last week and poured everything  I had into it. The week before, I walked briskly for a half hour.  Walking gave me way better results. I thought I’d share in case this helps someone.

• March 11, 2021 at 1:47 pm

I think the best workout is the one you will actually do.  The second best workout is the one you’ll do and that will give you results!  Thanks for this.  If I feel like I could do either, I might just do the walking briskly and see if I find it makes a difference for me, too.

• March 16, 2021 at 1:23 pm

Good point!  THe best workout is the one you’ll actually drag yourself up to complete!  From there, the fine tuning has to do with making sure you’re doing it to actually get cardio or build strength or whatever haha. If you’re not going to do it, it won’t do much good.  I think I’m more of an all at once person.  I’d like to think that i’d do 3 small workouts per day, but I know I’d do one or two and then just feel too busy or tired. I may as well do it all at once. From what you’ve said, I have a shot at better results that way anyway!

• March 22, 2021 at 2:29 pm

This week, I can barely force myself to move. If I didn’t schedule a walk every day, I wouldnt’ do anything at all. I’m not sure what’s going on. It’ll be good when I can plant a garden and mow the lawn. That will make all the difference.

• March 29, 2021 at 2:22 pm

Glad I could help.  I am still keeping up my daily walks. I only do the running on the spot if I absolutely don’t have time for the walk, but I feel like it’s just better for me overall. Getting outside makes a difference.

• April 1, 2021 at 2:33 pm

I can’t wait to get my bike out. I wonder how that will compare.  The weather is nice enough but the roads are still gritty from winter.  Soon!!!

• April 7, 2021 at 2:28 pm

The better weather really is making all the difference. It’s good to have new options for exercise, especially outside.