• April 8, 2021 at 2:21 pm

If you can walk outside it’s better than inside on a treadmill. The sidewalk, even if it’s flat and straight, will go up and down hill even slightly and will tilt left and right just a bit.  You’ll breathe fresh air, get some sunlight and see other people around you. It’s good for you if you can do it.  Not just for your physical health but mental health too.

• April 15, 2021 at 2:01 pm

I agree! It’s especially great when the weather is nice out.  When you see nice days in the forecast, make a point of actually scheduling walks into your day so you’ll actually do it.

• April 20, 2021 at 2:25 pm

You’re right. i never want to do it, but when I get going, I am so recharged! It’s a fantastic and simple workout without any gear needed.

• April 26, 2021 at 2:19 pm

Exactly! I went out every day last week and I always felt better after than I did before.

• May 3, 2021 at 2:15 pm

I just went out in the rain and it still felt good. I just decided not to let it get me down and it really brightened me up.

• May 6, 2021 at 2:17 pm

I’ve recently started working on getting rid of my dumb fear of walking in rain. I’m so used to hearing that it’s bad that I just sort of started assuming it was. If it’s just misting or really light, it’s not that bad. I’ts not as good as sunlight, but it’s fine as long as the end of my walk is my home where I can get changed anyway